- Business Banking
- Wealth Management
- Personal Banking
- Enterprise University
- Investor Relations
- About Us
- Privacy and Terms
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- Fraud Prevention: Identifying the Top 4 Types of Fraud
- 8 Steps to Help Prevent Small Business Fraud
- Business Owner's Guide to ACH Fraud Prevention
- Business Owner's Guide to Check Fraud Prevention
- How Do Search Engines Work?
- The Latest from the Fed: How Soon and How Much?
- Productivity Growth (or Lack There of): A Problem?
- The Global Economy: Not as Bad as You Think?
- Fraud Alert: Business Email Compromise Schemes
- The Bank of England and Negative Sovereign Yields
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
Whether you’re saving for retirement, college, or just building a rainy-day fund, we have lots of good options.
Personal Savings Account
Our Personal Savings Account is a smart option to help you keep reserves for both planned and unexpected expenses. This account may also be used as an overdraft protection when linked to your Enterprise Bank & Trust checking account.
Certificates of Deposit
Select a certificate of deposit with terms from seven days to four years, earn competitive interest and choose the interest payment program to meet your specific needs.
Money Market Account
Our Money Market Account earns a competitive interest rate on the entire account balance and offers immediate access to funds. Benefits include unlimited, free withdrawals at our bank locations, and there are no monthly maintenance fees with a minimum average daily balance.
Whether your financial goals include accumulating wealth for retirement, transitioning
retirement plan savings when leaving a place of employment, or taking income
distributions during retirement, IRAs offer flexible, tax-efficient strategies.
- Traditional IRA and Roth IRA – focus on accumulating wealth for retirement through the tax-advantaged growth potential.
- Rollover IRA – transitioning employment retirement plan savings to consolidate assets and keep them growing tax deferred.
College Savings Planning
The reality is that no single college savings method works well for every student/family. Talk with one of our Enterprise Trust advisors and find the choice that works best for you.
To download a Schedule of Fees, please click here.
- Not insured by the FDIC;
- Not deposits or other obligations of Enterprise Bank & Trust and are not guaranteed by Enterprise Bank & Trust or any of it’s affiliates; and,
- Subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal invested.