- Business Banking
- Wealth Management
- Personal Banking
- Enterprise University
- Investor Relations
- About Us
- Privacy and Terms
- October 2016
- September 2016
- Fraud Prevention: Identifying the Top 4 Types of Fraud
- 8 Steps to Help Prevent Small Business Fraud
- Business Owner's Guide to ACH Fraud Prevention
- Business Owner's Guide to Check Fraud Prevention
- How Do Search Engines Work?
- The Latest from the Fed: How Soon and How Much?
- Productivity Growth (or Lack There of): A Problem?
- The Global Economy: Not as Bad as You Think?
- Fraud Alert: Business Email Compromise Schemes
- The Bank of England and Negative Sovereign Yields
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
No matter what your situation, we have a home loan that can help you buy or refinance with the fewest hassles and the most savings.
Most people like the security of knowing their monthly payments will remain the same throughout the term of the loan and are not affected by interest rate shifts. Our Fixed Rate mortgages offer this peace-of-mind in a variety of terms.
If you do not plan to be in your home for more than a few years, an Adjustable Rate
Mortgage can be a very affordable solution.
For larger loans, Jumbo Mortgages are the right choice. The threshold amount is reviewed annually. These loans can be either fixed or adjustable and typically carry a slightly higher interest rate.
To handle situations where you need to purchase a new home before you sell your
existing home, we offer short-term Bridge Loans.
If you decide to build your dream home, we offer loans to finance both the purchase of
your lot and to pay for the construction, with periodic disbursements to the builder as
they progress with the construction of the home.
Looking at that new sports car, or maybe a mini van for the growing family? Enterprise
can assist you with your car financing needs. We offer quick loan approval decisions,
flexible solutions, and competitive rates for new and used car purchases.
Home Equity Lines of Credit
Our home equity line is one of the best ways to borrow for almost anything. Use the
equity in your home to finance almost any major expenditure:
- Home improvements like a new kitchen or room addition
- School tuition
- New car, truck, boat or camper
- Paying off and consolidating high-interest debt
You will usually have a lower interest rate, plus the interest is usually deductible from
your income taxes (consult your tax advisor).
We offer a wide range of short and long term personal loans, with the terms and payments tailored to meet your specific needs. Some of the types of loans offered include construction loans, loans secured by negotiable securities and college financing needs.