Business leaders like you are looking for ways to make invoice approvals easier, worry less about where your invoices are being stored and sent, and improving internal accounting controls. One of the best ways to do that is by automating your payables process.
With Enterprise Automated Payables1 (EAP), you can:
- Reduce your accounts payable and payments process by up to 60%
- Protect your business from payment process fraud
- Transform your finance/accounting team into a revenue generator through monthly credit card rebates2
- Improve control of managing invoices, streamlining approvals and generating electronic payments
- Save you and your finance/accounting team valuable time so you can focus on other things
It’s all possible – and we partner with companies every day to reduce time, lower expenses, maximize cash flow and protect against fraud. With EAP, you can capture invoices electronically, route invoices for approval, authorize payments from anywhere at any time and execute payments in an integrated fashion via check, ACH and credit card.
And no need to worry about headaches associated with incorporating a new technology. Think of EAP as an extension of your accounting system (QuickBooks™, NetSuite®, Microsoft® Dynamics GP, Sage 50®, Sage Intacct® , Xero™, Sage 100®, etc.) with its near "real-time" bi-directional sync.