Tips for Managing Your Finances Remotely
We know that you are faced with added stress from all directions during this difficult time. As your financial partner, we are committed to making the management of your finances as seamless as possible.
Here are some tips to help you manage your finances, all from the comfort of your home:
Devise a strategy
Look at your overall financial picture and develop a plan for getting through tough times. To see a holistic view of your finances, check out our Personal Financial Management tool (available in Online Banking).
- If you have not done so already, create a budget and stick to it!
- Cut back on unnecessary expenses - this will be easier now that you are not stopping for that latte every morning - and put the money you save in an emergency fund.
- Review your bills and outgoing payments against the money you have coming in. Consider reorganizing some of your expenses and work with companies to adjust your payment dates or to see if you can skip a payment to help get you through a difficult time.
- Look for ways to get out of debt. Check in with us about loan consolidation options while interest rates are low.
- Need additional help? Call us at (314) 889-2079 so that we can connect you with a Wealth Advisor in your area for guidance personalized to your specific situation.
Become Familiar with Remote Banking Options
Not being able to walk into your favorite branch may be frustrating for you at first - your favorite teller misses you too - but conducting your banking remotely can still be personal and convenient. Check out these options to make your transition from banking in the branch, to banking remotely.
- where available). Not only can they conduct everyday teller transactions, but they also have the ability to accept loan payments, deposit and withdraw funds without a deposit slip, offer receipts with check images and provide bilingual services.
Personal Financial ManagementUse this tool in Online Banking to stay within your budget and practice debt management. View all of your accounts, debts and investments in a single place.
Mastercard® Gift CardAnother way to send a family member or friend some extra cash would be to purchase a Mastercard® Gift Card. Gift cards are available in amounts for $25 - $1,000 through June 30, 2020 at our drive-ups with no purchase fee. The recipient can use the Gift Card anywhere Mastercard® cards are accepted.
Card on FileConvenient, secure payment that's always ready. When shopping or paying online, storing your debit or credit card with your favorite merchants gives you a secure and convenient way to pay. Whether it's for a recurring bill or an everyday purchase, your payment information is protected and ready when you are.
Need assistance signing up or additional information on one of the products listed above? Send a secure message through Online Banking or give us a call (833) 896-2850. We’re here to help.