Send money now using our easy P2P payment option to send a family member or friend some extra cash. It doesn't cost, is fast and available in both Online and Mobile Banking.
What You’ll Need
- Your email address or mobile number
- Access to online banking
- Your debit card Personal identification number (PIN).
Ways to Use P2P
- Monetary gifts (birthday, anniversary, and congratulations)
- College student expenses (living costs, food, books, and supplies)
- Services (babysitting and yard work)
Recipients do not need to enroll in P2P, nor do they need to bank with Enterprise Bank & Trust.
After accepting the Terms and Conditions the first time they use the service, recipients only need to provide a name, debit card number, and card expiration date to receive the money sent to them.
If funds are deposited into an account that belongs to a participating network, funds are immediately available. Otherwise, the transaction is processed via the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network and funds will be available in 1 to 3 days.
Step-by-step: How to send and receive funds
1. Log in to online banking.
2. Click or tap Transactions > Send Money.
3. On the Send Money page, enter the Recipient name.
4. Enter the email address or mobile # of the person to which you are sending funds.
5. Enter the amount of the transaction.
6. Select the Debit Card from which you are sending funds.
7. (Optional) In the Memo field, enter a brief text to describe why you are sending funds, such as “Congratulations on your graduation!”
8. Click or tap Continue. A message that summarizes the transaction will appear for your review, with an option to edit
9. Click or tap Continue.
10. When the PIN pad appears, click or tap the first digit of your debit card PIN.
11. When finished selecting PIN digits, click Submit PIN to complete the transaction.
1. After funds are sent, the recipient gets a text or email message with a link that can be used to receive the payment.
2. When the recipient clicks or taps the link, the Receive Money page appears in a web browser
3. The recipient enters a first name, last name, debit card number, and expiration date before clicking Deposit Payment to complete the transaction.
4. The timing of the deposit depends on the receiving account. If funds are deposited into an account that belongs to a participating network, funds are immediately available. Otherwise, the recipient will be prompted to enter the details for a checking account and funds will be available in 1 to 3 days.