- ATM/VTM Locations
- Branch Locations
- Consumer Loan Application
- Consumer Loan Payment Deferral FAQ
- Credit Card "Skip-A-Pay" FAQ
- Mobile Wallet
- Online and Mobile Banking
- SecureLOCK Equip™ app
- Telephone Banking
Update as of March 27, 2020
To promote social distancing requirements and help support the health of our associates, clients and communities, we are temporarily revising our business hours, effective March 30. In addition to the measures we are already taking to operate with drive-up and appointment-only services, we are temporarily shortening our hours. Our new hours are:
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Branches that have drive-ups and are open on Saturdays will operate from 9 a.m.-Noon.
Help us flatten the curve by using our remote banking and contact-free options.
If you would like to speak to an associate outside of these hours, Video Teller Machines (VTMs) are available for use (where offered). VTM operating hours will remain the same. Use our ATM/VTM locator to find the location closest to you.
You may also take advantage of a variety of non-contact options for your banking needs, including Telephone Banking as well as Online and Mobile Banking, which are available 24 hours a day. In addition, we offer Mobile Wallet, a way to make secure, contact-free payments with your Enterprise Mastercard® Debit Card and Enterprise Visa® Credit Card at participating retailers. Download the SecureLOCK Equip™ app to enable active card management, including turning your debit card on and off.
Update as of March 23, 2020
Portions of our branch networks’ local governments recently announced public health orders requiring residents to stay home to help protect communities from the spread of COVID-19.
As an essential service, we want to assure you that we are prepared to serve your financial needs. We remain available via a variety of contact-free banking options, while providing the highest measures of health and safety practices for our clients and associates.
Please visit our branch locations page for updated information on which locations will remain open and continue to provide service, including drive-up options. We will always post our most current information on this site.
We're here to help
During this time of uncertainty, we’re ready to continue providing you with the services you need. We know this situation is bringing a wide variety of challenges to people and businesses. Rest assured, we are committed to serving your financial needs. However you are impacted, we are here to partner with you and get through these challenges together.
Relief programs are being offered to impacted customers in all of Enterprise’s markets. To download an application and to learn more about programs offered to consumer clients, click here. Business owners experiencing financial hardship are asked to contact their Relationship Manager directly to discuss solutions.
If you would like to speak to someone about the programs, please call (833) 896-2850. A Client Service Officer will direct your call to someone who can answer your questions.
Update as of March 17, 2020
To help protect you and our associates from the risks associated with the spread of COVID-19, we will provide drive-up service only at most of our branch locations. This change is effective Wednesday, March 18, until further notice.
Most locations without a drive-up option remain open at this time. In order to comply with CDC guidelines regarding social distancing, we are limiting the total number of people in a branch to 10, so you may experience some delays. Please visit our branch locations page for updated information on which locations will continue to provide service with drive-up options.
If you need access to other services, such as your safe deposit box, please notify the branch associate at the drive-up or at the lobby door and they will assist you.
Update as of March 16, 2020
As your financial partner, we believe it’s important to communicate with you about steps we are taking to mitigate risk in regards to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and ways you can protect your family and/or your business. We have one simple objective - keeping you and our associates safe.
Steps you can take
Here are some ways to safeguard your experience as you bank:
- Avoid visiting our branches, if:
- You are sick or currently exhibiting any symptoms such as a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Have been exposed to the virus.
- Have traveled to a high-risk area.
- Social distancing by banking remotely:
- Utilize our drive up’s - find a drive up location
- ATMs and Video Teller Machines (VTM) - Find a VTM near you and don’t forget that Enterprise is a member of the Allpoint® network of over 55,000 ATM locations nationwide.
- Online and mobile banking
- Mobile deposit services through the Enterprise Bank & Trust app - download the app
Steps Enterprise is taking internally
We are well-prepared to handle this challenge and ensure the continuity of our operations, so you can continue to get the banking services you need. Enterprise is taking steps to keep you and our associates safe by following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to minimize risks, including:
- Cleaning all workspaces frequently
- Avoiding touching the face
- Frequent hand-washing and hand sanitizing
- Avoiding close contact with people in general
- Staying home if sick, and working from home if possible
- Moving networking events online
- Eliminating non-essential business travel