When you think about hiring and retention, are you fully considering the financial impact on your business?
According to our survey of 110 privately-held business owners, one of the many pressures facing small and mid-sized businesses is staffing the best employees and maintaining profitability.
Download this report to find out what business leaders like you had to say about:
- Why small and mid-sized businesses are having a tough time recruiting
- What is making finding the right people more challenging than ever before
- How generations have shifted the “how” of attracting and retaining staff.
- Top techniques and solutions to improve staffing issues and maintain efficiency and profitability at the same time
You can learn more about what your peers said by downloading the Cost of Talent Think Tank. The report includes:
- Key findings
- Employee-centric ideas from your peers
- Internal Strategies
- A checklist of things to consider