Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Mitigating Risk
You are likely receiving many communications regarding how you can protect yourself from the risks associated with COVID-19 (coronavirus). As your financial partner, we believe it’s important to communicate with you about steps we are taking to mitigate risk and ways you can protect your family and/or your business. We have one simple objective - keeping you and our associates safe.
First, here are some ways to safeguard your experience as you bank:
- Use online banking, mobile banking, eStatements, and mobile deposit services. These remote banking services will help you manage your finances during any interruption in regular in-person services. If you need assistance with any of these services or have questions, please call 1-800-396-8141.
- Avoid branch visits if you are sick, have been exposed to the virus, or have traveled to a high-risk area. If you need to visit a branch, please know that we have implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures, as well as made hand sanitizer readily available. Minimizing in-person contact is obviously good practice for now. You might also consider drive-through options over lobby visits, where available. We are following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), to help minimize risks. These steps include:
- Cleaning all workspaces frequently
- Avoiding touching the face
- Frequent hand-washing and hand sanitizing
- Avoiding close contact with people in general
- Staying home if sick, and working from home if possible
- Video Teller Machines (VTMs) are a convenient way to avoid branches. The machines look like an ATM, but offer wider transaction functionality and the ability to speak with an actual teller by video. Find a VTM near you by clicking here. And don’t forget that Enterprise is a member of the Allpoint® network of over 55,000 ATM locations nationwide.
- If you plan to attend any of our upcoming events, such as Enterprise University or a networking event, keep a lookout for additional communications. To minimize person-to-person contact, we are moving Enterprise University courses online for the remainder of the semester. Other events may be canceled or rescheduled.
During this time of uncertainty, we’re ready to help and continue providing you with the services you need. We know that this situation is bringing a wide variety of challenges to people and businesses. Rest assured we are committed to serving your financial needs. However you are impacted, we are here to partner with you and get through these challenges together.