Enterprise Bank & Trust, the banking subsidiary of Enterprise Financial Services Corp (NASDAQ: EFSC), recently announced the creation of its advisory board in the Las Vegas region. Enterprise has appointed 11 esteemed regional business leaders to serve as members of the board.
The board members include:
- Marianne Allison, CPA, Partner, NOW CFO
- Joe Amato, Business Consultant; Former Nevada District Director, Small Business Administration
- Gina Bongiovi, Founder & Managing Partner, Bongiovi Law Firm
- Kirk V. Clausen, Former Regional President, Wells Fargo & Company
- Monica Coburn, President & Managing Director, Nevada Business Advisors
- Diane Fearon, Executive Director, Southern Nevada Senior Law Program
- Glenn Goodnough, CPA, CFE, Las Vegas Managing Partner, Rubin Brown
- Dawn Labonte, Founder, Dream Consortium; Former Bank Executive, Wells Fargo Community Relations
- Teddy Liaw, CEO, NextRep
- Hayim Mizrachi, President & Principal, MDL Group
- David Robeck, President & CEO, Bridge Counseling Associates
Enterprise entered the Las Vegas market in 2020 with the acquisition of Seacoast Commerce Bank Holdings, the parent company of Seacoast Commerce Bank, observing the area’s growing business and commercial banking market. The formation of the advisory board is part of the bank’s commitment to serve small and midsize businesses throughout the region and to improve the communities that it serves.
By serving on the board, members have the opportunity to help drive the development and growth of Enterprise in the region and build relationships with other successful business leaders.
“This advisory board is made up of experienced, passionate people that have a strong commitment to the Las Vegas community. I believe that this group will help push our mission forward,” says David Navarro, Nevada Regional President at Enterprise.
About Enterprise Bank & Trust
Enterprise Bank & Trust is a growing financial services partner focused on guiding people to a lifetime of financial success. We empower privately held businesses to succeed, helping families to secure their financial futures, and invest to advance the quality of life for the communities we serve. Enterprise is built on trusted, personal relationships and offers a range of business and personal banking services, wealth management services and a variety of specialized banking services. Enterprise Financial Services Corp (NASDAQ: EFSC), with approximately $12.9 billion in assets, is a bank holding company headquartered in Clayton, Missouri. Enterprise Bank & Trust operates 47 branch offices in Arizona, California, Kansas, Missouri, Nevada and New Mexico. Additional information is available at www.enterprisebank.com. Member FDIC.