Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social security number and income
- Account balances and pay history
- Transaction history and credit history
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Enterprise Bank & Trust chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Questions? Call toll-free (800) 438-0378 or go to www.enterprisebank.com
WHO WE ARE
Who is providing this notice? Enterprise Bank & Trust
WHAT WE DO
How does Enterprise Bank & Trust protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Enterprise Bank & Trust collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or deposit money
- Apply for a loan or seek advice about your investments
- Make a wire transfer
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
Why can't I limit all sharings?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Our affiliates include financial companies, such as Enterprise Insurance Services, LLC and include companies that utilize the name of Enterprise.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Enterprise Bank & Trust does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Enterprise Bank & Trust does not jointly market.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Other Privacy Statement
Do Not Call Policy: This Privacy Notice constitutes Enterprise Bank & Trust's Do Not Call Policy under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act for all consumers. Enterprise Bank & Trust maintains an internal Do Not Call preference list. Do NOt Call requests will be honored within 30 days and will be effective for at least five years from the date of request. No telemarketing calls will be made to residential cellular phone numbers that appear on the Enterprise Bank & Trust list.
State Law: We follow state law if state law provide you with additional privacy protections.