Please keep in mind that if you have a financial product or service with us, we will also use and share any information that we collect from or about you consistent with our Consumer Privacy Notice, which offers you certain choices with respect to the use and sharing of your personal information.
By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Enterprise Bank & Trust and meet all of the eligibility requirements in these terms. The Services are intended only for individuals who are at least 13 years old and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 without parental consent.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following types of information from you while using our Services and where we believe it is reasonably required for ordinary business purposes:
- Personal Information you voluntarily provide: This includes a username and password, contact information (such as name, email address, mailing address, telephone number) and financial account information. We may also collect payment card information, social security numbers, driver’s license numbers (or comparable) that you provide where we believe it is reasonably required for ordinary business purposes such as user authentication. We also receive information you may provide through the Services (e.g., feedback, inquiries, etc.) and communications between you and us, such as emails or messages regarding the Services. Note that you may not be able to opt out of certain Services-related e-mails.
- Identifiers and other information regarding use of the Services: We may use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic, usage, and sales trends by your use of our Services. These tools may capture the IP address of the device you use to connect to the online service, metadata, log files, the type of operating system and browser you use, and information about the site you came from, the parts of our Service you access, and the site you visit next, to help assist us in improving your online experience.
When you use our mobile application or otherwise use a mobile device to connect to our Services, we may collect a unique device identifier or other device information to provide the Services and/or functionality. Certain Services may require your mobile phone number, which we may associate with your account and device. We may also collect, use and store information about your location (GPS and cell tower information). Your Personal Information and mobile device information (e.g., location and device identifier) may also be used for security and user authentication purposes.
- Information received from third parties: We may receive personal information about you from additional online and offline sources and third parties (such as credit reporting agencies) to supplement the information we receive from you. If we do so, this policy governs any combined information that we maintain in a personally-identifiable format.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
In general, we use the personal information described above a number of ways, such as:
- Process account applications and transactions, and facilitate other account activities;
- Verify your identity (such as when you access your account information), enhance our online security measures and prevent fraud;
- Help you efficiently access and manage your information and preferences;
- Provide you with customer support;
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our company policies;
- Provide personalized content and information, which could include tailored online ads or other forms of marketing;
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns; and
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of the Services, diagnose and fix technology issues, and develop and test new products and features.
We may aggregate data we collect on an anonymous basis that does not identify you for any purpose otherwise allowed by applicable law.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We are not in the business of selling personal information about our users to third parties without your consent. We may share the information we collect from and about you with our affiliates and other third parties in some instances, such as:
Our third party service providers;
- Enterprise Bank & Trust’s affiliated websites and businesses in an effort to bring you improved service across our family of products and services, or other companies in connection with co-branded services, products or programs, when permissible under relevant laws and regulations,
- Third parties or affiliates in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, consolidation or merger of Enterprise Bank & Trust’s businesses; and
- To comply with legal requirements such as regulator, court, and law enforcement demands (subpoenas, court orders, etc.); to address fraud, security or technical issues; to respond to an emergency; or otherwise to protect the rights, property or security of our company, customers or third parties.
Where appropriate, we will limit sharing of your information in accordance with the choices you have provided us in response to our Consumer Privacy Notice.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Please note that information you send to us electronically may not be fully secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information (such as your Social Security Number) to us.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Keeping your account information up-to-date is very important. You may review, or update certain account information by logging in to the Services or by contacting us. You can also adjust certain profile and privacy settings as follows:
- User profile: Your user profile may provide different options for the type of personal information you can provide as well as the types and methods of communication that you prefer.
- Emails: In all promotional emails, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such messages in the future by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email that says “unsubscribe.” It may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process your opt-out request. Please note that even after opting out of promotional emails, we may still send you customer service announcements, administrative notices and Services-related communications (e.g., account verification, payment confirmations, technical and security notices).
- Text messages: In the event you are enrolled in any service that provides text messages to you, you can opt-out by replying “STOP” to any text message received.
- Cookies: As noted above, most web browsers allow a user to reject cookies, but doing so may diminish your experience with our Services.
- Mobile devices: As with cookies, mobile devices may allow a user to block certain information requests (such as location information), but doing so may diminish your experience with our Services. Mobile device or mobile operating system providers typically provide instructions on how to adjust such privacy features.
6. ONLINE ADVERTISING
We may advertise, through the Services or on unaffiliated websites, the products or services that are offered by us or third parties we work with, such as pre-screened offers of credit. These advertisements (“ads”) may be based on information about you that we or our affiliates, service providers and other companies we work with have, including your existing relationship with us (e.g., location, types of account and transactional information). Our interest-based advertising may also be based on your web-browsing activities across our Services or non-affiliated websites over time in order to deliver advertisements that may be of particular interest to you. Certain companies we work with may set cookies and use related technologies in our Services or communications to facilitate these ads.
Note that you can opt out of interest-based advertising from us on third-party websites. One way is by following the opt out instructions at http://youradchoices.com, which is managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). Another way to opt out is provided when clicking on the advertising options icon in the top corner of certain ads on third-party websites. Please note that even if you opt out of interest-based advertising, you may still receive advertisements from us but they won’t be customized based on your activities on third-party websites. Note also that cookies are stored by the browser on each computer or device and opting out of interest-based advertising in the settings of one browser will not affect cookies on other browsers.
7. LINKING TO THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES AND SERVICES
Our Services may contain links to other websites or services that that are owned or operated by other companies ("Third-party Websites"). We are not responsible for the practices employed by any Third-party Websites or services linked to or from our Services, including the information or content contained within them. Your browsing and interaction on any Third-party Websites or service, including those that have a link on our Services, are subject to that third party’s own rules and policies, not ours. By accessing Third-party Websites you agree that we are not responsible and do not have control over any third-parties that you authorize to access your personal information, this includes your sharing of account credentials with any third party, or linking your activity to any social media platforms.
8. INTERNATIONAL CONSIDERATIONS
9. HOW TO CONTACT US