You can find information regarding the SBA Paycheck Protection Program here.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) helps qualified small businesses obtain capital for expansion or operations.
SBA loans have many benefits, including:
- Flexible terms, including longer maturities with no balloon payments
- Higher loan to value than traditional commercial loans
- Favorable interest rates
- Caps on interest rates
- Lower down payment and collateral requirements
Benefits of an SBA loan transaction with Enterprise:
- Up to 90% loan to value on multi- or limited-use properties
- Up to 83% loan to value on special purpose properties
- Occupy as little as 51% of the building
- Financing of $100,000 to $6,250,000
- 25-year fully amortized term loan
- Approvals in as little as 48 hours
- Loan fundings in as little as 30 days
While SBA loan products are the same, all lenders are not. Our team has the expertise and more than 150 years of collective experience to guide you through the SBA process quickly and efficiently. Based on our experience and track record, Enterprise has Preferred Lender status with the SBA—meaning we have delegated credit authority so your SBA loan decision times are substantially reduced.
We partner with business clients to help you navigate SBA loans, including:
- 7(a) Loans, the SBA’s most common loan program, includes financial help for small businesses with special requirements. This is the best option when real estate is part of a business purchase, but it can also be used for working capital, to refinance current business debt or to purchase furniture, fixtures and supplies.
- 504 Loan Program provides long-term, fixed-rate financing of up to $5 million for major fixed assets that promote business growth and job creation.
- Express Program with loans up to $350,000. These loans include term loans and lines of credit. Funds can be used to refinance debt, obtain working capital, buy real estate and much more.
- Export Express Program, streamlined financing up to $500,000, offering borrowers flexibility and ease of use. It is the SBA’s simplest export loan product.
- CAPLines Program for loans up to $5 million, designed to help small businesses meet cyclical and short-term working capital needs.
As part of our commitment to fully understand your business, at times we uncover challenges and risks that are uniquely associated with your industry or collateral position that an SBA structure may help mitigate when a conventional loan cannot. Enterprise Bank & Trust is also a member of the National Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders (NAGGL), which allows us to best meet our clients’ specific needs and participate in a healthy 7(a) lending industry.
The Enterprise Bank & Trust SBA Lending Division pays referral fees as permitted by state laws. For additional information and guidance on SBA loans, please contact one of our SBA loan production offices.