You can find information regarding the SBA Paycheck Protection Program here.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) helps qualified small businesses obtain capital for expansion or operations.
SBA loans have many benefits, including:
- Flexible terms, including longer maturities with no balloon payments
- Higher loan to value than traditional commercial loans
- Favorable interest rates
- Caps on interest rates
- Lower down payment and collateral requirements
While SBA loan products are the same, all lenders are not. Based on our experience and track record, Enterprise has Preferred Lender status with the SBA - meaning your SBA loan decision times are substantially reduced.
We partner with business clients to help you navigate SBA loans, including:
- 7(a) Loans, the SBA’s basic loan program that provides a guarantee to lenders to make them more willing to lend money to small businesses who may have weaknesses in loan applications.
- Express Program with loans up to $350,000. These loans include term loans and lines of credit. Funds can be used to refinance debt, obtain working capital, buy real estate and much more.
- Export Express Program, streamlined financing up to $500,000, offering borrowers flexibility and ease of use. It is the SBA’s simplest export loan product.
- CAPLines Program for loans up to $5 million, designed to help small businesses meet cyclical and short-term working capital needs.
As part of our commitment to fully understand your business, at times we uncover challenges and risks that are uniquely associated with your industry or collateral position that an SBA structure may help mitigate when a conventional loan can’t. As an added benefit for you, we do not sell our guarantees, and we service your SBA loan directly. Our delegated lender status can be used to help expedite your SBA loan approval.