In today’s hiring market, attracting and retaining talent is more challenging - and more important - than ever. In fact, according to a recent Enterprise Think Tank report,* recruiting and retention is one of the top three overall business issues for privately held businesses. One of the best ways to maximize retention is by offering a generous benefits package to your associates that keeps them engaged, motivated and loyal.
Workcentives is a robust suite of financial tools business clients can offer to associates to support their financial well-being. Workcentives participants enjoy benefits, including:
- Account bonuses for new checking and savings accounts
- Mastercard® debit card with enhanced, self-managed security features
- Online and mobile banking, including Mobile Wallet for cash- and card-free transactions in-store, online and on mobile devices
- Mortgage closing-cost discounts
- Convenient and free cash access to accounts at 55,000 Allpoint® ATMs nationwide, including those at retailers such as Walgreens, CVS and Target.
In addition to these financial benefits, through Workcentives, your associates can utilize education and financial planning tools, including:
- Financial education training around topics like financial basics, paying for college, major life transactions and retirement planning
- Wealth management advisory services tailored for every stage in an associate's life cycle
- Career development opportunities with no-cost, half-day training courses through Enterprise University
Workcentives rewards your associates and helps you differentiate your compensation package for prospective associates. Contact your Enterprise relationship manager/banker to learn more.